Train operators in your sawmill without stopping the production line. In industrial sawmills, the headrig ensures a regular production rate and profitability.
WOOD-ED FACTORY trains and teaches the future sawmill operators on a headrig or canter line.
WOOD-ED FACTORY trains the operator with various modules and sequences of exercises in mastering a mono-cut or bi-cut bandsaw, managing the travel speed, knees, etc. WOOD-ED FACTORY offers custom setups to replicate the operator’s future work situation experience:
- Fully customisable control systems for the joysticks and pedals
- 3 machines: headrig 2 knees, headrig 4 knees, canter line
- Progressive learning through sequences of increasing difficulty
- In-depth analysis of the execution, production profitability and quality
- Improves the learning speed and gets the operator ready to work more quickly
- Independent of the production line (efficiency gain and no breakdown risk)
- Savings in raw material and logs, as well as wear of the blades, rotating parts, spare parts, …
- Accelerated learning process, with no accident hazard